- Fast acting and rapidly digesting to support repair and recovery
- Added natural proteolytic digestive enzymes (Bromelain, Papain)
- 26 g Protein per 30 g serving, Zero Fat, Zero Carbs, Zero Cholesterol
- Zero fillers or excipients, Zero soy or lactose or gluten
- Over 6g muscle-building BCAAs and 5g Glutamine for post workout recovery per 30 g serving
- Packed with 20 Vitamins and minerals for boosted immunity.
SUPERIOR ENZYMATIC GRADE WHEY ISOLATE
Every serving contains 40 mg blend of natural proteolytic enzymes - Bromelain extracted from Ananas comosus (2400 GDU/g), Papain extracted from Carica papaya (500 TU/mg).
Whey Protein is well known as the most powerful source of protein for building muscle. However, there are different types of whey; the most common are Whey Protein Isolate and Whey Protein Concentrate. Whey Protein Isolate is the purest form of whey that exists, which is why it’s the only protein we use in this product. Whey Protein Concentrate is a cheaper grade with 14% less protein than whey isolate and more fat, cholesterol and lactose. Nutrimed 100% Whey Protein Isolate contains only Whey Protein Isolate with absolutely NO whey concentrate or other proteins.
Benefits of Nutrimed 100% Grass-fed Whey Protein Isolate:
- 100% WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE only!
- 6.5 grams of BCAA's per serving!
- Maximises protein synthesis & minimises muscle breakdown!
- Advanced full-spectrum amino acid profile!
- Highest Biological Value (BV) and protein efficiency!
- Improves glycogen replenishment and nitrogen retention!
DELICIOUS TASTE WITHOUT THE NASTIES!
A superior formula should have an equally superior taste.
Each delicious serving is 100% Aspartame FREE.
We use the most premium & safest sweetener - Sucralose, which is imported from UK & our flavours are imported from Switzerland from world's no.1 flavour manufacturer.
Convenient 2 lbs bags means you can split flavours and taste the range when you buy in bulk.
Find out for yourself what protein should taste like.
GRASS FED COWS (USA)
As one of the largest sports nutrition manufacturers in India, we look globally for suppliers who have the scale and technology we demand. Our cows are grass fed 'happy' cows that pasture in USA.
Nutrimed 100% Grass-fed Whey Protein Isolate contains 100% Whey Protein Isolate only! There is No whey concentrate or other proteins, dextrose, creamer or any other filler in this product. It is lactose free, fat free, cholesterol free, gluten free, filler free, excipient free, non-denatured. Our label doesn't state "100% Whey", it states "100% Whey Isolate" so our unflavored version contains absolutely nothing but whey protein ISOLATE, and our flavored versions contain a small amount of flavouring; that’s it.
High Biological Value & Protein Efficiency:
You've just chosen the world's leading muscle building protein designed specifically for individuals needing the highest quality protein.
- Biological Value of 159
- Protein Digestibility of 95
- Protein Efficiency Ratio of 3.6
- Net Protein Utilisation of 92
- Perfect 1.0 PDCAAS (Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score)
Advanced Complete-Spectrum Amino Acid Profile:
Rich in Branched Chain Amino Acids. Provides the perfect profile of Essential, Non-Essential, and Conditionally Essential amino acids that your body requires for optimum nitrogen retention, protein synthesis and muscle growth.
DIRECTIONS: Add 1 scoop (26 grams of protein) and 240 ml of cold water, milk or your favourite beverage to a shaker cup or blender and mix for 25-30 seconds. Vary the amount of liquid to meet your desired taste and consistency. Drink 1-4 servings daily as needed to satisfy your protein requirements. Using nonfat milk instead of water will give you a thicker, creamier shake.
Consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight through a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements. For the best results, consume your daily protein allotment over several small meals spread evenly throughout the day.
For best results on training days, always consume at least 1 serving within 20 minutes after your workout.