How do I cancel an order on nutrimed.co.in?
If unfortunately you have to cancel an order, please do so within 24 hours of placing the order by calling us on our customer care number in working hours. Kindly do not write email about cancellation as we might not be able to check your email in time and your order may get dispatched already by the time we read the email.
For outright cancellations by you:
- If you cancel your order before your product has been shipped, we will refund the amount after deducting the payment gateway processing charges of 7% of invoice value. Cancellation is not possible after the parcel has been dispatched already.
If the cancellation is after your product has been shipped:
- If you have received the product, it will be eligible for replacement, only in cases where the product is still not opened and is intact in its original packing. Order return request will only be accepted within first 5 days from recieving of the parcel. After that, product is not eligible for return.
You will have to send the parcel back to us by any courier on your own expenses (we do not arrange reverse pickup) with proper packing so that it reaches our warehouse safely. Once parcel is received back, it will be inspected whether it is used or not and if it is not used, we will refund your payment after deducting 7% of invoice value as payment gateway charges and original courier charges (@Rs.125/kg) which have been spent in sending the parcel to you.
Refunds will be made in the same form that the payment is received within 4-5 working days from the date of cancellation of order.
Incase your payment is deducted from your bank account/card and your order status is "Failed", kindly contact us on 01126051081 or write to us on: firstname.lastname@example.org with Transaction ID (which you will get by sms incase of a successful payment) and we will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
- Nutrimed Healthcare reserves the right to refuse service or cancel orders at its sole discretion.
It rarely happens that a parcel may reach you with some kind of minor product spillage inside the parcel, which happens due to rough courier service on certain pincodes. Kindly check the overall condition of the sent parcel to see if it is damaged from outside or if the wrapped tape/security pouch on sent parcel seems tampered anywhere or if there is any leakage of powder from within the parcel.
If you think you have received the product/parcel in bad condition or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged before delivery, please REFUSE to accept the package.
Return the package to the delivery person. Also, please call our customer care at 011-26051081 or email us at email@example.com mentioning your Order ID. Once we receive the rejected parcel back at our warehouse, we will ensure that a brand new parcel is sent again.
If a damaged parcel/product is accepted, Nutrimed Healthcare will not be able to help out the customers unfortunately since courier companies are not under our control and they entertain any complaints ONLY IF the parcel was refused on basis of visible outer damage. Customers can mention on the signature sheet of the delivery person stating that that parcel which came to get delivered was not in good condition, therefore they refused to accept the delivery.
Thus, its highly recommended to check the condition of parcel before accepting the delivery.
See our Parcels packaging here: http://nutrimed.co.in/Parcels-Packaging-pid-337383.html
Please make sure that you provide us correct and complete address & phone number.
Incase your address is not complete or phone number is not correct, there will be delay in getting your order delivered. If a parcel returns to us due to wrong address or incomplete/incorrect phone number, we will have to cancel your order and levy a cancellation charge of 7% of invoice for payment gateway charges and Rs.200-400 deduction from invoice amount depending on the weight of the order as courier charges.
Nutrimed Healthcare takes utmost care of all the products at various different stages - be it in manufacturing or in its storage after manufacturing or final check before its dispatched to our customers.
We do not replace a product which has already been opened and consumed.
We can replace a product which is not yet opened. Kindly refer to our "Returns policy" on top of this page for further details for replacement of such parcels.
• Products cannot be replaced incase you do not find the taste or aroma satisfactory as per your preference. We use imported flavouring agents and sweeteners from UK and Switzerland in all our products. Taste is a subjective matter & one person's taste preference is not always same as another person's preference.
• Products cannot be replaced on your personal notion/opinion about its solubility/aroma/taste. Different supplements have different solubility/texture/aroma/taste as per their physical & chemical properties and customers should know that Nutrimed Healthcare is providing them these supplements in their utmost premium quality after being manufactured/packed in an FSSAI licensed, HACCP & ISO certified factory.
• Products cannot be replaced on complaint about change in its taste since we as a healthcare supplements manufacturer focus solely upon delivering promised nutrition value (as per nutrition table of respective products) and certain ingredients such as source of flavours can be changed without any notification to customers since we always try to improve & take the taste furthermore to next level.
• If a customer has any doubts about our product quality, they can get it lab checked anywhere for their own satisfaction since we have full confidence on quality of our products since we meet, match and follow stringent international protocols of manufacturing and repacking.